When having a party or wanting to loosen up a bit, it is healthy to take a drink that refreshes your mind. Whiskey is a good choice, but a whiskey-based cocktail is much better. A green tea shot is one of the best cocktails you can prepare and making it is super easy. Here is a green tea shot recipe, among other details about the refreshing drink.
What is a green tea shot recipe?
In simple words, this is a recipe that is used to make a whiskey-based cocktail using a few ingredients. In the green tea shot recipe, Jameson doesn’t have green tea as an ingredient. It only looks like green tea, hence the name. This recipe includes Jameson whiskey, sour mix, lemon-lime soda and peach schnapps. As such, the refreshing drink has an excellent balance of sour and sweetness, and that makes it a perfect choice for persons who don’t want the strong taste of whiskey.
How to Make Green Tea Shot
If you want to make a sweet and smooth cocktail, you need to gather the right ingredients and follow the recipe. The recipe is easy to follow, and you will make a smooth shooter to serve at the party or just to drink while relaxing at home.
Green tea shot recipe Jameson
Ready in: 3 minutes
Serves: 4 shots
- ½ oz Irish whiskey – Jameson
- ½ oz sour mix
- ½ oz Peach Schnapps
- Splash of Sprite or any other lemon-lime soda
- Add ice cubes in to the shaker. Add the whiskey, sour mix and peach schnapps in to the shaker.
- Cover the shaker and shake continuously for less than a minute to combine the ingredients.
- When the ingredients mix thoroughly, get the shot glasses and fill them with the drink ¾ full. Use a strainer to prevent the ice cubes from falling into the shot glasses.
- Top up each glass with the sprite or lemon-lime soda of your choice.
- Enjoy the shots alone or with friends. Repeat the procedure to make more shots.
- For the best taste of green tea shot recipe Jameson, you need play around with the sour mix. You can choose to add more lemon or lime juice when making the sour mix.
- If you want to make a Jameson cocktail you can drink for longer, you need to increase the Irish whiskey, peach schnapps and sour mix. That way, you will make a perfectly balanced cocktail that will last a little longer or can be taken by more people.
- For a greener hue like real green tea, consider adding more lime juice.
Can you make green tea shot with other whiskeys?
Yes, you can. You can use any other Irish whiskey like Teeling Single Grain Irish Whiskey, Green Spot Irish Whiskey or any other for this recipe. You need to learn how to make green tea shot, and you will make a shooter you like.
Does green tea shot have green tea?
No, this special whiskey-based cocktail don’t have green tea as part of its ingredients. The only similarity or connection between this cocktail and green tea is the color. Both drinks have almost the same color – a green hue.
If you want to enjoy your evening or party to the fullest, include an Irish whiskey cocktail on the menu. You can easily make an excellent cocktail with the help of the above green tea shot recipe. Follow the recipe, and you will make a refreshing cocktail.