It is quite expensive to be buying four cheese pasta now and then at a restaurant. You need to look for an option which is – preparing the 4 cheese pasta at home. If you don’t know how to go about it, you don’t have to worry as there are many recipes you can use. Here is an easy four cheese pasta cheesecake factory recipe you can rely on.
Four cheese pasta cheesecake factory recipe – easy
This is one of the easiest four cheese pasta cheesecake factory recipes you can use. The recipe will result to an irresistible pasta much better than that offered at the restaurant.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg (beaten)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 2 ½ cups mozzarella and asiago blend
- ½ jar tomato and garlic sauce (classico fire roasted)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces cooked and drained rigatoni
- Mix ricotta, asiago, mozzarella, egg, pepper and basil in a shallow mixing bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the cooked and drained noodles with sauce and the ricotta mixture.
- Put the resulting mixture in a glass baking dish, and cover or coat with parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a serving dish and serve when hot.
The above 4 cheese pasta cheesecake factory recipe will result to a more flavorful pasta as you are in control. Take your time in preparing the pasta, and you’ll never again think of buying four cheese pasta at the restaurant.
If you went to the Cheesecake Factory, you are likely to pay over $15 for a plate of pasta made exactly using the above cheesecake factory 4 cheese pasta recipe. But why should you pay all that, and you can use the four cheese pasta cheesecake factory recipe to make an irresistible cheese pasta at home. Be wise, and use the recipe any time you feel like taking a flavorful four cheese pasta.