You are used to roast or deep fry salmon. However, you can find other unique recipes to prepare a hearty salmon for you and the family. You can research online and even use unique recipes found on online legend games such as the Breath of the Wild. To make a hearty salmon, try this botw salmon manure recipe.
Real, simple botw salmon manure recipe
With Just a few ingredients you will prepare juicy salmon rich in flavor and nutrients thanks to this recipe for salmon manure in botw.
Ready in: 30 minutes
- 1-2 lbs. 1-inch thick filet of salmon (with skin)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsps Kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the grill by brushing the cooking grates and wiping it clean. Set it on high heat and close the lid to heat.
- Place the salmon on a shallow plate, and generously coat it with the vegetable oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes (skin side down) with lid closed. Turn over the salmon and cook the salmon on medium heat for 4 minutes. Check doneness and you can cook for additional minutes if you like.
- Remove and place on a plate. Let it cool for 2 minutes before serving.
It’s important to note that salmon manure recipe botw will only be juicy and tastier if you give it some minutes to sit after seasoning. Once ready, you can add sauce and remember the grilled salmon goes well with grilled asparagus, macaroni salad or chickpea salad.
Although botw salmon manure recipe is used mainly in Breath of the Wild game, you can still utilize it to make a real meal for your family. Use the recipe, and you will make a hearty grilled salmon for the family.