Pancakes are an essential part of your breakfast, and you should learn how to prepare them so that they come out light, fluffy and flavorful. As you know, Black Bear Diner holds the legacy for the best pancakes, and you would like to know how they prepare their pancakes. You don’t have to worry as here is a copycat black bear diner pancake recipe used to make sweet cream pancakes. Check out the recipe.
Simple Black Bear Diner Sweet Cream Pancake Recipe
The recipe will help you prepare fluffy, light and flavorful sweet cream pancakes that melt on your mouth after every bite.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 10-15 pancakes
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 large eggs (3 small eggs)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup of low fat milk
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the baking powder, salt, sugar, flour and baking soda together.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, milk and vanilla extract together.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix together using a wooden spoon. Mix until well combined and let the batter sit for around 10 minutes.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat and add butter or cooking oil. Pour ¼ cup of the batter on the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes for each side. Repeat until all the batter is cooked. You will get over 10 pancakes.
- Serve with strawberry or your favorite toppings.
Yes, you can make sweet cream pancakes at home tasting just like those offered by Black Bear Diner. The secret is simple – just use the above black bear diner pancake recipe, and you will make light and flavorful sweet cream pancakes.