Sometimes temperatures are unbearable in the summer and taking an ice cream is a perfect treat. Buying ice cream all the time can be expensive, and you need to learn how to make ice cream for you and the entire family. You just need to agree on the flavor. Here are the best Cuisinart ice cream maker recipes you can try to make tasty ice cream at home in the summer.
Best Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Recipes
There are different ingredients you can use to make homemade ice cream ranging from milk, sugar to cream. Try out the following recipes for the best summer treat.
1. Rich, Creamy Homemade Ice Cream Recipe
With only five ingredients, this homemade ice cream recipe will help you make an excellent summer treat in minutes.
Ready in: 25 minutes
- 1¾ cups heavy cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup whole milk
- In to a saucepan pour 1 cup of the heavy cream. Add sugar and salt, and warm the mixture on medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat. Add the remaining milk, vanilla extract and cream, and stir to mix and chill the mixture in a refrigerator for some minutes.
- When ready to churn, remove the mixture from the refrigerator and whisk the mixture again. Pour the mixture in the ice cream maker and churn for at least 20 minutes. Serve when soft.
- If you don’t want soft ice cream, transfer the end product to an air-tight container and put it on the freezer for 3-4 hours or until when the ice cream is hard enough.
2. How to make ice cream – homemade strawberry ice cream
Wondering how to make ice cream with a strawberry flavor? This recipe is for you.
Ready in: 20-25 minutes (soft, creamy texture)
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 14 strawberries
- ¾ cup organic milk
- Remove the leaves and stems from the berries. Clean and then crush them.
- Add milk, maple syrup and cream in a large glass, and stir to combine.
- It now time to use the Cuisinart ice cream maker – Turn the device on and add the mixture and crushed strawberries. Let in stay for 15-20 minutes until the ice cream looks thick. Once thick enough remove your summer treat and serve when soft. For best results, you can put the ice-cream in an air-tight container and store it in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
Check Also: Best, Simple Cream of Chicken Soup Recipe You Should Try
3. Chocolate Ice Cream
Ready in: 25 minutes (soft texture)
Yields: 1.5 quarts
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1.5 cup of milk
- ½ cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- In a large mixing or measuring bowl, whisk milk, sugar, cocoa, and cream together until cocoa and sugar dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into your Cuisinart ice cream maker and churn for 20 minutes or until when the ice cream reaches the consistency you desire.
- If you want a hard to scoop chocolate ice cream, transfer the soft ice cream into a freezer-safe container and put it into the freezer for at least 2 hours. Once done, serve and enjoy.
How long do you churn ice cream in a Cuisinart ice cream maker?
It takes around 15 to 20 minutes, or more for the ice cream to have a soft texture in the Cuisinart ice cream maker. If you want a hard texture, it’s advisable to transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe container and place in a freezer for approximately 2 hours.
How long can I keep my ice cream in the freezer fresh?
When you keep the ice cream at between -20 degrees C and -25 degrees C, it can last for 10 – 40 weeks. But it is advisable to keep the ice cream for at most 2 weeks in the freezer.
The above Cuisinart ice cream maker recipes will help you make a tasty summer treat while at the comfort of your home. All you need is to gather the ingredients and follow the recipe, and you will make the best ice cream you have never tasted before.